If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade tomato extract, lycopersicum esculentum extract, natural tomato extract 5%, water soluble lycoypene powder, natural pigment lycopene in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover...Chat Now
If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade tomato extract, lycopersicum esculentum extract, natural tomato extract 5%, water soluble lycoypene powder, natural pigment lycopene in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Product name: Lycoypene
Latin name:Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.
Mol Formula :C40H56
Appearance:brown Fine powder
The tomato is the edible, often red berry-type fruit of the nightshade Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The tomato is consumed in diverse ways, including raw, as an ingredient in many dishes, sauces, salads, and drinks. The English word tomato comes from the Spanish word, tomate, derived Nahuatl (Aztec language) word, tomatl. It first appeared in print in 1595.
The tomato belongs to the nightshade family, Solanaceae.The species originated in the South American Andes and its use as a food originated in Mexico, and spread throughout the world following the Spanish colonization of the Americas. Its many varieties are now widely grown, sometimes in greenhouses in cooler climates. The plants typically grow to 1–3 meters (3–10 ft) in height and have a weak stem that often sprawls over the ground and vines over other plants. It is a perennial in its native habitat, although often grown outdoors in temperate climates as an annual. An average common tomato weighs approximately 100 grams (4 oz).
While tomatoes are botanically and scientifically the berry-type fruits of the tomato plant,they can also be considered a culinary vegetable, causing some confusion.
● Prevent cancer and protection of the cardiovascular.
● Anti-ultraviolet radiation,Anti-aging and enhancing immunity.
● Suppression mutagenesis and improving skin allergies.
● Improving a variety of body tissues.
● Prevent osteoporosis, lower blood pressure, relieve asthma.
● Prevent prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urological diseases.
● Food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
● Cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection; 3.Pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer.