If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade polygonum cuspidatum root extract, resveratrol powder, giant knotweed rhizome extract, grape skin extract in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover Biotech Co.,Ltd. Product name:...
If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade polygonum cuspidatum root extract, resveratrol powder, giant knotweed rhizome extract, grape skin extract in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Product name: Resveratrol
ChemicalName: 3,4’,5-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene; 5-[(1E)-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethenyl]-1,3-benznediol
Extract Source: Polygonum cuspidatum root, Grape skin,
Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
Specification: 50% 98%
CAS No: 501-36-0
Mol Formula: C14H12O3
Mol Weight: 228.25
Appearance: Off white fine powder
Test Method: HPLC
Resveratrol is a stibenoid,its checmical name is 3,5,5,-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene,which is a type of natural phenol,and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants in response to injury or when the plant is under attach by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi.Resveratrol is a fat-soluble compound that occurs in both trans and cis molecular comfigurations.Resveration is a polyphenol compounds.Since the early 1990s,when the presence of resveratrol in red wine was established,the scientific community has been exploring the effects of resveratrol on health.Food sources of resveratrol include the skin of grapes,blueberries,raspberries,mulberries and fallopia japonica.
The goods can produce fluorescence under uv irra diation,when pH>10,poor stability,meet ferric trichloride potassium ferricyanide solution is blue,red in alkaline sulution such as a ammonia.Resveratrol is not stable,light microherb stability test shows that high purity resveratrol in ethanol solution under the condition of also only can be stable for several days,so it is suggest that the referance substance solution and sample solution need to along with use time when dealing with the resveratrol content analysis.
● Anti-bacterial,anti-thrombotic,anti-inflammatory and anti-anaphylaxis.
● Prevent cancer from happening and developing,have estrogen action,have obvious prophylaxis actions,especially tumor which depend on hormone.
● Anti-oxidation,anti-aging,preventing osteoporosis,acne(whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
● Reducing cholesterin and the blood viscosity,reducing the rish of arteriosclerosis,cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
● Anti-virus and accommodate immunity,inhibit staphylococcus aureus,micrococcus catarrhalis,bacillus coli,aeruginosus bacillus,have better inhibit action with orphan virus,fever blistrs virus,enteric virus and kesaqi virus.
● Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
● Applied in food field, it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
● Applied in pharmaceutical field, It's frequently used as medicine supplement
● Applied in health care products, It give full play to the benefits to human health.
● Applied in cosmetics, it's can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.