Mangosteen Fruit Extract
If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade garcinia mangostana extract powder, alpha mangostin 10%-98%, dried mangosteen fruit powder, mangosteen bark extract, mangkut fruit powder in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover...Chat Now
If you are looking for high quality and pure natural factory supply food or pharmaceutical grade garcinia mangostana extract powder, alpha mangostin 10%-98%, dried mangosteen fruit powder, mangosteen bark extract, mangkut fruit powder in bulk, please feel free to contact Xi'an Lucky Clover Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Name:Mangosteen Extract / Mangosteen Powder
Latin Name:Garcinia mangostana Linn.
Specification : 10%,30%,90% (HPLC)
Appearance: Brown to yellow powder
Melting point: 182°C, 455K, 360°F
Molecular Formula: C24H28O6
Molecular Weight: 410.47
CAS number: 6147-11-1
Mangosteen is a tropical evergreen fruit tree of the family Guttiferae, with deep reddish purple fruit, cultivated in Southeast Asian countries. In Thailand, the fruit of this plant is very popular and has been known as the “Queen of fruits”.
Despite the name, this tree is not related to the mango. The fruit rind of this plant has been used in Thai traditional medicine for treatment of diarrhea and skin infections. For hundreds of years, the people of Southeast Asia have used mangosteen, especially the rind, to ward off and treat infections, reduce pain or control fever, and treat various other ailments. In countries where the tree grows, native healers use various parts of the plant. Its fruit, including the rind and pulp, can be pureed together and sold as a drink.
Its rind may be dried and powdered, and substances are also extracted from its bark. The juice or puree is eaten or drunk. In Asia and the Philippines, the rind may be steeped in water to make tea. Some folk healers prepare an ointment or salve to apply to the skin for conditions such as eczema, injuries, and infections. Others boil the leaves and bark of the tree to make a medicinal drink or to mix with other herbs to apply to wounds. The roots may be boiled to make a drink for women with menstrual problems.
● It has the function of Anti-oxidant, anti-aging, anti-cancer;
● With the function of anti-bacterial, it can prevent infections &tuberculosis, diarrhea and cystitis, gonorrhea and gleet;
● With the function of regulating microbiological balance; it can relieve eczema and other skin disorders;
● It benifis the immune system and improves joint flexibility.
● Applied in pharmaceutical field, mangosteen extract powder can be used as raw materials;
● Applied in food industry, mangosteen extract powder can be used as additives;
● Applied in cosmetics field, mangosteen extract powder can be used as raw material.